Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mama's Birthday!

Today is my beautiful mother's birthday! My mom is one heck of a lady. She married my dad almost 24 years ago, had me almost 22 years ago and then my sister came along two years later. For the last 24 years of her life she has been loving our family unconditionally. She has given so much of herself for the three of us and has always been there for us. She's kind, loving, strong, wise, and brave. Words alone can't express how amazing she is. 



Mama, I love you so much. Thank you for your selfless love and your continuous support. Like our song says, you are a hero in my eyes. I hope you've had a great day today. 





In My Daughter's Eyes- Martina McBride



1 comment:

  1. Thamk you baby girl...Mama loves you with every breath I take ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete