Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Take Me to the Sea

I have this overwhelming desire to go to the beach. My whole life, I have loved the beach more than any other form of earth. The smell of the ocean, the feel of the sand between my toes, the cool breeze... that is what my heart desires. The feelings of peace and tranquility that flood me when I'm by the ocean is unlike anything else on this earth. I'm not sure its possible for me to be unhappy at the beach. I have yet to venture to the sea this summer... but I can't wait for the day that I do. To satisfy my cravings in the meantime... I look at pretty beach pictures. I realized that basically my whole Happy Heart board on pinterest is pictures of the beach. Here are some of my favorites: 








Now, someone please take me to the sea :)

*These pictures are not mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment