Friday, June 13, 2014

Fancy Fridays: Maxi Edition

Maxi Maxi Maxi! 

Yep, today's Fancy Fridays post is about Maxi Dresses and Skirts! I think that the maxi style is such a classy, elegant style that can be worn any day and almost anywhere. They're perfect for any season and they are just so cute! Make sure to pair them up with your favorite accessories, shoes, sweaters, etc. for a chic outfit that will work! Here are some of my favorite outfits: 



I love this patterned maxi skirt and plain top. The pairing of accessories is lovely too!
Source: The Berry

This aztec print is one of my favorite maxis I've seen!
Source: Glam Radar

This maxi dress is so simple and pretty and that color is GORGEOUS!
Source: Nordstrom

This chevron maxi is perfect for summer! how cute? and its from Vineyard Vines so it doesn't get much better.
Source: Vineyard Vines

Finally this ADORABLE aztec maxi. I love aztec print and this colorful dress shows it best!
Source: Student Rate



Well that's all! I hope you've enjoyed this edition of Fancy Fridays! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment