Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Crescent Chicken

As you will soon learn from this blog... I cook a lot of chicken. I try to have as much variety as possible but frankly... I don't like touching raw beef and pork. It grosses me out. Chicken I can deal with. I know it doesn't make any sense... 

Last night I made another chicken dish for my family for dinner and it was great! I love finding new things on Pinterest to try! This recipe was SUPER easy and tasted wonderful! The combination of buttery crescent rolls, cheddar cheese, and chicken was superb and it was delicious paired with mashed potatoes and green beans! 

Note: The original recipe calls for less crescent rolls. I used 2 rolls for each because it was the only way to fully wrap it without all the chicken and the cheese falling out. 

Original Recipe can be found here: Crescent Chicken Recipe


Ingredients:

2 cans of Crescent Rolls (8 in each)
3 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (about)
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can of Milk (using soup can)

Instructions:

*Preheat oven to 350*

1. Boil Chicken, Shred.
2. Make the soup with milk in a medium saucepan.
3. Lay out your crescent rolls, take shredded chicken and cheese and place in the middle of one roll and begin to wrap. Use second roll to enclose the filling and secure in place.
4. Place the wrapped chicken rolls in a 9x13 baking pan. 
5. Pour the heated soup over the rolls and bake for 30 minutes at 350.
6. Serve with whatever you want for sides and enjoy! 

I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment