Thursday, August 14, 2014

Please Hold

It's already been a few days since I blogged last, but I wanted to post and let everyone know that over the next ten days or so, I will probably be pretty absent from my blog. My computer is broken and I can't get it fixed until I am back at school next week, so I am sharing my sister's laptop for the remainder of my time at home. My parents surprised Sarah and I with a trip to Maine this weekend (which I am so very excited for) so I won't be blogging then. I might get a post or two up next week, but I have about a hundred things that need to be done before heading back to Pennsylvania next weekend. 

SO, thus begins my temporary hiatus. Look forward to a post sometime the last week of the month about my goals for this coming semester! 

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment