Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Way Life Should Be // Old Orchard Beach

Today I am joining in with Bailey over at Brave Love for the blog-tember challenge! I wish I had been able to join in on this series sooner, but I'm excited to join in now! Today is day 18 of the challenge which is

Tell a tale of traveling, a city or country you've been to or a favorite vacation.

Now, I'm not going to tell you about my trips to Greece (those will come), but rather I'm going to take you to somewhere that has been constant in my life since I was a little girl. My families favorite vacation spot: Old Orchard Beach, Maine. (OOB, for short)

OOB is this serene little beach in southern Maine, it's quite touristy down by the pier but my family vacations further up the beach where it's much more calm. Whenever it's decided that we're heading to OOB, an excitement builds in my soul. It's my favorite place and I feel so at peace when I am there. We've been going to this beautiful little spot for my whole life, and my mom has been going there even long before I was born. It is one of the most meaningful places to me. If you've never been to southern Maine, I greatly encourage you to go.

Here are some pictures of me throughout the years at Old Orchard Beach.

Sarah (my sister) and I when we were younglings at Old Orchard Beach
2008
2010
2011. Maybe my favorite picture from OOB ever.
In 2012, my family wasn't going to be able to make it up to OOB for a vacation... so some of my
pretty awesome friends and I took a day trip up in August of that year. One of my most fond memories. 
My 21st Birthday, 2013
Our most recent trip, August 2014

Brave Love Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love the kinds of places that we can visit over and over again through the years. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete