Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lately

whew. where has September gone? I'm having the most terrible luck with trying to find time to blog. so many things have been happening and so much homework has needed to be done! keep an eye out for some upcoming posts about my love for October, some goals, and some fall favorites! for now, I'll give you a glimpse into what's been happening in my life via my iPhone! How about you? What have you been up to lately?


on our way to the red sox vs. orioles game last weekend! 
at the game! by the way, the red sox won :)
last saturday we explored Baltimore. it was a lovely day.
the national aquarium from the USS Constellation. we didn't go that day, but
it's on the list for next time!
panoramic of inner harbor. i was so pleasantly surprised by Baltimore.
since we had gone to the black & white gala at school together for the last three years,
we dressed up the night it was going on and went to Cheesecake Factory at the inner
harbor for dinner. This boy has successfully made me the happiest person alive.
I am so incredibly blessed to have him in my life. 
first apple cider of the season. i love fall so much. so so much.
the other night I started to get really stressed out over homework and just life in general,
so I stopped to breathe and paint this. such a lovely reminder. 
something I've been learning is that time for rest is absolutely needed. I didn't have to work
on Thursday afternoon, so I took the time I don't normally have to myself to relax and
watch doctor who. which is actually a marvelous show.
the first signs of fall are starting on campus! 
yesterday, Asa came up and we went to Six Flags in New Jersey. two of my favorite
things, roller coasters and this guy. it was a wonderful day. 
today I woke up with a horrid migraine (it happens) so I relaxed for the day. This afternoon
I enjoyed hot chocolate with peppermint mocha. If you haven't tried this combination,
you absolutely must. it is delicious.

xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. So fun to see all the pictures! The painting is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute painting! And my husband has recently started watching DR Who and he loves it!! I am having trouble enjoying it however, as I'm not usually one for Si-Fi. It is okay though ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun looking through your pictures :) You look so happy :D

    ReplyDelete