Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Coverage

Ladies, how many of us struggle with finding a make up that will stay on through the hot summer months without breaking the bank? I know I do. It seems that every year I try something new and nothing has given me the look I want for summer without looking cakey or being way out of my price range to continue as a regular routine. I just returned from my second week of summer camp and after the first one, I knew it was time to try yet another combo. The first week I continued with my Maybelline and E.l.f makeup. I put it on in the morning and by lunchtime, it had all worn off. I usually went the afternoon without makeup and then I would need to re-apply before service that evening. Well, I refused to do that again for the second week, so at Walmart I set off in search of something new to try that didn't cost $10 a bottle. 

Eventually, I decided to try Rimmel London products. I was super nervous because I've never used them before and with only paying about $3 for each product (including foundation) I didn't really expect great things. I was proved wrong. I bought a concealer, foundation, and pressed powder and spent less than $10 and let me say, the stuff is amazing. It stayed on my face all throughout the day withstanding sweat, kids, and activities. I didn't NEED to reapply before service at night (even though I did most days because I showered between the activities and services) and it didn't look like my make up was caked on and unnatural. 

Go ahead and find these products in your own shade and enjoy using them! I know I do! 

Here are the products I purchased:

Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter


Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation


Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment