Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lately

Life recently has been a little bit of a whirlwind with some moments of relaxation... 

It's been about two weeks since I had enough time to sit down and post. This will be more of a picture post to show you what I've been up to! I hope you enjoy!

Sarah and I went to a picnic at the community center in the place my Nana lives on
the first day of summer! It was a lovely time.
6/21/14


After the picnic, Sarah and I went to see "The Fault in Our Stars".
If you haven't seen this movie yet, you must. Also, bring tissues.
6/21/14
The sun was beautiful over my backyard last week.
6/22/14
I really never watch soccer... but I love Greece and it was so cool to see them advance for the
first time in World Cup history.
6/24/14


One of my favorite things about summer so far is Ice Cream Dates with my sister
6/24/14
My baby cousins came over last week for a day in the pool!
6/25/14
My friends got married in PA last weekend and I got to see all of these lovely faces.
I don't like that they're all graduated now.
6/28/14


The lovely Mr. and Mrs. Gonteski! Congratulations Tim and Vanessa!
6/28/14


I love any chance to be in PA. The day after the wedding I got to spend some time with the
girls I babysit during the school year. Then I grabbed my Mocha Mint Iced Coffee from Wawa and headed home.
6/29/14

I love having a pool at my house. This week my Aunt Sharla is visiting from Iowa and we have been spending
a lot of time just relaxing by the pool. I love summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment