Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Nana!

Today is the day that my family celebrates the rock on my mom's side of the family.

My Nana is one heck of a lady, a role model... in fact. She's gone through things in her life that no one should ever have to go through, but she's come out of those things as a stronger person. She's the person I know I can go to with anything, and she will be there to listen to me. All the 21 years of my life she has showered me with unending, selfless, and unconditional love, along with my Papa for as long as he was with us. She has blessed me in a hundred different ways and supported me in absolutely everything I've done, even if she didn't agree with me. She makes me laugh every day of the week and provides so much solidity in my life. I love spending time with her. God blessed me in the most wonderful way when He made the choice to make me her oldest grandchild. I'm forever grateful to Him for allowing me to know her and call her Nana. 


Nana, thank you so much, for everything ever. Thank you isn't enough to say. I hope you've had a great day and will continue to. I love you more than words can express. 


My Birthday, 2009


Spring, 2010


October, 2010


Old Orchard Beach, 2011


Can you tell we like the beach?
Old Orchard Beach, 2011


The whole family... all her kids and grandkids.
Stowe Vermont, 2012

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my Nana you'll be." 



No comments:

Post a Comment