Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pieces for the Home

I have this love for interior design and making a space welcoming and home-like. I dream of the day I have my own house to decorate and design! I love bright and light colors that really open up a space and make it feel clean and happy. I also LOVE natural light :) I wouldn't complain if there was daylight 24/7. :)

Here are just some things I've seen on Pinterest that I love!


This is a great idea for a sun room! I would love to relax here every morning with a cup of coffee!

How cute is this entry way?
I love coffee and I love this idea for coffee mugs! Much better than taking up space in a cabinet.
These colors are to die for in this bathroom!
The light airy colors in this room are gorgeous! 


Hope these inspire you! Go decorate something! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment