Thursday, January 8, 2015

Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken

Hey All! 

I want to share this recipe with you! I made it for dinner last night and it was so easy and tasted so good! Let me introduce you to Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken! 


What You Need: 

• Chicken Breasts (5)
• 8 tsp. minced garlic
• 6 tbs. brown sugar
• 6 tsp. olive oil

How It's Done: 

1 • Preheat oven to 375 degrees. // Arrange chicken breasts in baking pan (I used a 9x13) and season with Salt and Pepper. 

2 • Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat. // Add garlic and sauté until tender and smelling wonderful! Pour oil and garlic into a small bowl. 

3 • Stir in the brown sugar with the oil and garlic. // Pour over chicken and spread across evenly.

4 • Bake for 30-35 minutes. 

5 • After the 30-35 minutes, turn on your broiler for 3-5 minutes until sugar caramelizes on top. 

6 • Serve with a couple of sides and enjoy! 

... and that's it! It is seriously one of the easiest recipes that I've ever made! and I mean... it tasted pretty great too...but who doesn't love easy?! 

Please let me know what you think if you decide to cook this recipe! :) 

** Adapted from Slender Kitchen **


4 comments:

  1. I am so going to have to make this! It looks delicious Kaycie!! : ) Miss you girly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should try it! so easy and so good! miss you too love! <3

      Delete
  2. My mouth for real started watering when I read the title! Garlic, which smells so amazingly amazing when cooked AND Brown Sugar? YES! I definitely have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I would tweak this a little and make it on the stovetop. I don't have an oven, but I'd like to try this combo of flavors--it sounds simple and yet really delicious (of course, it helps that I'm a big fan of garlic, haha!).

    ReplyDelete